History of the Department
- 100 Years of Graduate Physics
- In year 2000 the Physics Department was celebrating 100 years of graduate physics. This section is presenting the celebration activities of this important event.
- The Life of Sir John C. McLennan
- The Life of John Tuzo Wilson
- The University of Toronto Museum of Scientific Instruments (UTMuSI) Web Site represents a sample selection from our large and diverse collection of historic instruments currently found in science departments throughout the campus.
- Discovery of Superfluidity in Liquid Helium
- Allan Griffin's article in Physics World, August 2008
- The Electron Microscope
- Physics at the University of Toronto 1843-1980
- Elizabeth J. Allin