Policy, Standards and Best Practices
These documents consist of material intended to encourage manageability of PCS systems and security, interoperability and consistency in software, hardware and documentation generated by PCS and other members of the department.
- The University’s information and communication technology (ICT) resources provide a rich array of services to our community. Ensuring the continuing utility and availability of these resources is the responsibility of service providers and consumers. These guidelines are intended to provide a framework for the protection and effective utilisation of these resources.
- Departmental Wireless Access Point Guidelines and Registration Site
- Information for anyone running a non-UTORcwn wireless network in their area.
- Keywords in the Physics Content Management System
- A document discussing the use of keywords in the local content management system.