Research, employment and volunteer opportunities
— filed under: Opportunities
Links to information for undergraduates looking for opportunities for research, employment and volunteering.
Research, employment, fellowships and internships:
- NSERC Summer undergraduate awards at the Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics (CITA)
- U of T Medical Biophysics opportunities, including summer research positions
- Institute of Particle Physics (IPP) Summer Research Program at CERN
- Research Internships for Science and Engineering (RISE), an academic exchange program with German universities and institutes
- Dalhousie Research in Energy, Advanced Materials and Sustainability (DREAMS)
Summer study and travel opportunities:
- Some PHY371/PHY372/PHY471/PHY472/PHY478/PHY479 undergraduate research and supervised study courses may be offered for credit over the summer.
- Research Opportunity Program summer courses in Physics and Optical Science.
- Summer Abroad Program. Degree credit courses abroad.
Other Educational Opportunities:
- Physics.org: Physics.org content is compiled by IOP Institute of Physics
- NSERC CREATE Program in Bionanomachines
- for first and second year physics students.
- Ontario genomics Institute Research Fellowship
- CQIQC Undergraduate Summer Research Studentships 2013
- Undergraduate research in Atomic, Molecular and Quantum Physics in Hamburg and Toronto for Summer 2013
- Study Abroad at Ecole Polytechnique, Paris - Feb 2013