- Lecture hours have been moved to Tuesdays 4-5 pm (still at MP505).
- If you intend to use taishan as your work environment, you need to upload the data files downloaded from this webpage to taishan through scp.
- All final reports of the practicals need to be submitted as pdf files with file names such as your-email-name_pracN.pdf (e.g., liuqy_prac2.pdf)
- This course was formerly called `global geophysical methods'.
- Organizational meetings/introductory lecture on Sep 11, 2012
- Lectures: Tuesday, 4-5 pm
- Practicals: Thursday, 11-12 (mandatory, led by TA), 5-6:30 pm (optional, Qinya's office hours)
Office: MP 504A
Email: liuqy AT physics.utoronto.ca
Office: MP 404
Email: rsaleh AT physics.utoronto.ca
There is no required text book for this class. However, you may find the following books/notes useful:
Download and Links