- Impedance: Here are some notes on fourier expansions and impedance.
Some resources for learning more about these topics are:
- Circuit equations: a useful note from Texas Instruments, that illustrates the use of Kirchoff's laws and Thevenin's theorem.
- Moore's Law: a collection of articles from IEEE Spectrum, written in 2015 for the 50th anniversary of Moore's law.
- Power spectra: Here are some notes and code for exploring power spectra of signals.
- Op Amps for Everyone, by Ron Mancini.
- Qucs is a circuit simulator. Here is a clear and simple introduction to Qucs.
- A useful note on prototyping techniques: MT-100
- PyVISA is an extremely useful python module, which enables a computer to communicate with physical instruments (e.g., a TDS 210 oscilloscope) using Python.
- A basic Python program to acquire a waveform from the TDS 210 scope: scope_serial.py
- Kicad is a tool to lay out printed circuit boards. It may be useful for your final projects.
- Arduino IDE is useful for programming your Arduino microcontroller boards.