- Improved estimate of the collisional frequency shift in Al+ optical clocks, arXiv (2019)
- Magic polarization for light shift cancellation in two-photon optical clocks, arXiv (2018)
- Doppler and collisional frequency shifts in trapped-atom clocks, arXiv (2018)
- Orientation-dependent hyperfine structure of polar molecules in a rare-gas matrix, Phys. Rev. A (2018)
- Laser frequency stabilization using a transfer interferometer, Rev. Sci. Intr. (2018)
- Oriented polar molecules for electron EDM measurements, Atoms (2018)
- Displacement operators: the classical face of their quantum phase, Eur. J. Phys. (2018)
- A compact external-cavity diode laser, using feedback from an optical fiber, Rev. Sci. Instr. (2017)
- Collisional frequency shift of a trapped-ion optical clock, Phys. Rev. A (2017)
- Broadband low-noise photodetector for Pound-Drever-Hall laser stabilization, Rev. Sci. Instr. (2016)
- Frequency-offset separated oscillatory fields, Phys. Rev. A (2015)
- Optical frequency standards for gravitational wave detection using satellite Doppler velocimetry, New. J. Phys. (2015)
Code and hardware designs developed in my group are freely available at github.com/vuthalab.
Pythagon is an older Python blog that I update sporadically.
TeachingI teach the following courses at UofT:
ContactMP 033 (lab), MP 1121 (office)
Department of Physics
University of Toronto
60 St. George Street
Toronto ON M5S 1A7, Canada
Phone: +1 416 946 8503
Email: amar.vutha Ͽ utoronto.ca
'MP' is the McLennan Physics building, located in UofT's downtown campus.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested in a 2019 summer USRA project. Here are the projects available in my group this summer.
- Shira Jackson
- Nishant Bhatt
- Mohit Verma
- Luca Talamo
- Kristen Cote
- Edward Dacanay
- Yvette DeSereville
- Henry Vu
- Lucy Ma