Summer travel, employment and research opportunities
— filed under: Opportunities
Links to information for undergraduates looking for opportunities for research and employment in the summer.
Summer research employment, fellowships and internships
- for first and second year physics students.
- Other internships, work terms, and research assistant positions at UofT Physics
- Summer internships with the NSERC CREATE Training Program in Arctic Atmospheric Science
- NSERC Summer undergraduate awards at the Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics (CITA).
- U of T Medical Biophysics opportunities, including summer research positions
- The Dunlap Institue for Astronomy & Astrophysics summer research opportunities
- Institute of Particle Physics (IPP) Summer Research Program at CERN
- Ontario genomics Institute Research Fellowship
- Undergraduate research awards at TRIUMF in Vancouver BC
- Undergraduate Summer Research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Research Internships for Science and Engineering (RISE), an academic exchange program with German universities and institutes
- Dalhousie Research in Energy, Advanced Materials and Sustainability (DREAMS)
- NSERC CREATE Program in Bionanomachines
- TRIUMF Undergraduate Student Jobs, Vancouver BC
- CQIQC Undergraduate Summer Research Studentships (deadline: March 15, 2013)
- Undergraduate research in Atomic, Molecular and Quantum Physics in Hamburg and Toronto for Summer of 2013 (deadline: February 28, 2013)
- Study Abroad at Ecole Polytechnique, Paris (deadline: February 25, 2013)
- National Math Camp Positions for week of July 27 - August 3, 2013 (deadline: April 19, 2013).
- Science Unlimited @ utoronto: coordinator for summer 2013 (deadline: April 26, 2013).
Summer study and travel opportunities
- Some PHY371/PHY372/PHY471/PHY472/PHY478/PHY479 undergraduate research and supervised study courses may be offered for credit over the summer.
- Research Opportunity Program summer courses in Physics and Optical Science.
- Summer Abroad Program. Degree credit courses abroad.
- AECL ZED-2 Reactor Physics School, June 3-7, 2013 (deadline: May 1, 2013)