This page provides links to various academic and non-academic job postings in the physics department as well as links to general job listings and specific potential employers in industry or elsewhere. Please contact us at 416-978-2936 if you have or know about job postings that might be of interest.
If you are interested in Internships, Work Terms and Research Assistant Positions in Physics, visit this additional information link before contacting the department.
- Assistant Professor - Experimental Condensed Matter Physics - 1501021 (closing Dec. 1, 2015)
- Post Doctoral Fellow: Ultrashort-pulse laser-materials processing: Science & Application
- Post Doctoral Fellow: CALASET Instrument Development
- Research Associate: ECCAS Atmospheric Carbon Cycle Modeller
- Postdoctoral Fellow: PAHA Project Canadian High Arctic
- Research Associate: CanSISE Snow Process Analyst and Climate Modeller