Please contact us at 416-978-2936 if you have or know about job postings that might be of interest.
If you are interested in Internships, Work Terms and Research Assistant Positions in Physics, read Info for Internship, Work Term and Research Assistant Applicants in Physics before contacting the department.
Positions offered by University of Toronto Physics
- Assistant Professor Tenure Stream - Physics and Chemistry of Quantum Materials (closes December 15, 2021)
- Assistant Professor Tenure Stream - Experimental Quantum Condensed Matter Physics (closes December 15, 2021)
- Assistant Professor Tenure Stream - Quantum Information Science (closes January 10, 2022)
- Associate Professor/Professor Tenure Stream - Quantum Information Science (closes January 10, 2022)
- Assistant Professor Teaching Stream - Undergraduate Physics Education (closes January 20, 2022)
- Associate Professor/Professor - Quantum Materials for Quantum Information (closes May 16, 2022)
Teaching Assistantships (CUPE3902 Unit 1)
Sessional Instructors (CUPE3902 Unit 3)
For sessional instructor positions please use the University’s current opportunities website.
You can start your search using the link below for CUPE3902 job openings. Search on keyword "physics":
- Intro to NSERC Summer Student Program in Physics at Toronto
- Research, Employment and Summer Opportunities
Links to General Job Posting Sites
- American Institute of Physics Career Services Center
- Academic Jobs Online
- Canadian Association of Physicists jobs listings
- Higher Education Jobs
- Physics Jobs
- Physics Today job search service.
- University Affairs Magazine
- University of Toronto job postings