For immediate help, call 1-866-925-5454 (Good2Talk Post-secondary 24/7 helpline).
The health and wellness of students, in particular promoting and ensuring mental-health, is a priority of the University and the Department. There are many resources available to you. Some of the major resources are listed below. If you find yourself having a tough time managing your anxieties and would like to talk to someone, feel free to contact our Undergraduate Coordinator, Hala Larizza-Ali (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies, Peter Krieger (email@example.com). We are available through phone, zoom, etc., and we can also connect you with relevant resources on campus or within the community that you might find helpful.
- Student Mental Health Web Portal
- Navi: U of T's Student Mental Health Wayfinder – to help students find mental health resources and support
- U of T Telus Health Student Support
- Good2Talk – confidential support services for post-secondary students in Ontario
- Student Life – Health and Wellness Centre
- Student Life – Support for Students Feeling Distressed
- Student Life – Accessibility Services
- Student Life – Academic Success Centre
- Faculty of Arts & Science Academic Advising and Support
- Meet with your College Registrar/Academic Advisor