The Resource Centres are staffed by technologists who design, build and maintain equipment used in student laboratories, classes and Physics outreach activities.
Staff at the Learning Resources Centre can help you:
- book and obtain A/V equipment for teaching
- obtain information on setting up tools for teaching at U of T, both in person and online.
- reserve demonstration equipment for lecture rooms
- obtain equipment which is not set out with apparatus in the lab
- obtain information booklets on experiments, books, multimedia and instrument manuals
- report a faulty piece of equipment in order to have it repaired or replaced
- acquire brief instructions on the operation of a particular apparatus
- get first aid treatment or report a health & safety issue
Resource Centres are located in MP128 and MP234.
Hours and Location
At the present time, PLS is operating on an appointment basis outside of scheduled labs.
All visitors to PLS must wear masks or alternative face coverings in accordance with University directives and guidelines.
|Monday||By appointment||By appointment|
|Tuesday||By appointment||By appointment|
|Wednesday||By appointment||By appointment|
|Thursday||By appointment||By appointment|
|Friday||By appointment||By appointment|
Location of MP128 (First Floor Resource Centre)
Location of MP234 (Second Floor Resource Centre)
Photo gallery of the undergraduate laboratories